BS in Computer Science, CIS, or equivalent. Related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
• MCSE certification preferred - CCNA certification a plus.
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or equivalent certification preferred.
• Minimum of five years aggressive experience in: QAD/MFG PRO, RIMS, Windows Server Systems (IIS, SQL, Exchange, ISA, CRM) IPS, IDS, Routing (EIGRP, BGP), switching (802.1q, 802.1p, RSTP), Storage, Firewalls, VPN (IPSec, SSL, GRE),General Telecommunications (ATM, FR, PPP, MPLS) and QOS.
• ERP experience, QAD experience preferred (3 +), Windows Server, basic knowledge of Exchange, IIS,
• Knowledge and experience in supporting and troubleshooting Linux networking services and protocols: TCP/IP, NIS, DNS, NFS, LDAP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, SNMP, SSL, and HTTP
• Basic knowledge in Linux, Telecommunications protocols (TCP, FTP, DNS, SSH, HTTP, DHCP), VLANs
Customer Service Associate in Suwanee
This CSR would manage international orders, provide back-up to the CSR handling domestic orders, help with admin tasks around the office and (hopefully) be able to provide some back-up in the accounting area to reconcile customer payments with open invoices. Requirements are a minimum of an associates degree but preferably a 4 year BA or BS and 10 years experience in customer service related roles. Background in the chemicals / plastics industry is a plus but not required.
AR/Cash Application Associate in Roswell. JD Edwards exp a plus.
Renewals Specialist in Kennesaw
Inside Sales Rep in Suwanee with cable and wiring knowledge. Bilingual a plus
Sales Support Rep in Cumberland area with finance company. Strong Excel skills needed to include VLOOK UP and pivot tables
Admin Asst with medical transcription exp in Kennesaw
Medical Network Administrator in Alpharetta
Office Manager / Junior Controller in Lawrenceville. Accounting and HR responsibilities
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Deb or Kathy at 678-393-9313 for more details