Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Monday, September 26, 2011
- Temporary Receptionists - All Areas
- Customer Service/Light Warehouse - Alpharetta
- Controller - Lawrenceville
- Inventory Services/Warehouse - Kennesaw
- New Business Case Manager - Norcross
- Field Services Representative - Norcross
- Part Time IT Support - Norcross
- Technical Dispatcher - Roswell
- Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist - Alpharetta
- Data Entry - Duluth
- Inside Sales - Alpharetta
Thank you for your interest in DISCOVER STAFFING.
Today's installment from MSN Careers give some great advice for the job seeker. Tuck this information in the back of your mind and recall it if and when the unthinkable happens.
Some of the advice includes:
- Don't dwell on the mistake
- Think on your feet
- Don't assume it's too late to act
The easiest way to deal with a mistake, of course, is not to err in the first place. Researching the company beforehand can eliminate the embarrassment of not knowing what it produces or who its biggest competitors are. Practicing aloud the answers to likely questions can build confidence and help you remember pertinent information and names. And don't hesitate to confirm an appointment, ask for the spelling of someone's name or request clarification of procedures. Better to look detail-oriented and responsible than to make a preventable blunder.
Do check out the original posting for more information.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Hot Jobs Currently Available
Inventory Services in Kennesaw
Accounting Assistant in Alpharetta
Administrative Support in Sandy Springs
Warehouse in Lawrenceville
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please which position you are applying for within your email.
Only qualified and local candidates will be considered.