Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients, setting goals, and meeting cvo objectives. The CVO Specialist will be responsible for providing support to client, facilities, groups and providers who are being credentialed and/or booked by our client. CVO Specialist will validate and review the professional qualifications of a provider to practice medicine in their field. To meet NCQA and Joint Commission standards and/or client business model. Accountable for the initial and renewal for credentialing, privileging, reinstatement and update of licensing type services such as DEA and CSR as requested by our clients. CVO Specialist will also process privileging files for our clients conducted by the medical authority (MSO at the hospital) to determine whether or not to grant privileges to a provider to engage in specific clinical activity or procedures at that facility for our clients. Types and assembles letters, memos, and reports. Answers questions and resolves issues concerning providers’ credentials and privileges to our providers, clients and hospital medical staff offices. Assembles and maintains statistical data. Performs and oversees specific projects and programs as assigned. Prepares documents as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of assigned administrative and clerical functions.
• ?Process credentialing and privileges as assigned by team lead.
• ?Credential according to client’s business model.
• ?Works closely with the client, facility, group and provider in order to make the credentialing and privileges process run as smoothly as possibly
• ?Assists the facility or group with any outstanding items in order to complete the credentialing and privileging process
• ?Responsible for making sure the client has the required documentation to meet their credentials standards based on their business model prior to the provider beginning his/her assignment.
• ?Responsible for assisting in privileging process conducted by the medical authority (MSO at the hospital) to determine whether or not to grant privileges to a provider to engage in specific clinical activity or procedures at that facility for our clients.
2. Assumes responsibility for preparing and maintaining assigned records and reports.
• ?Updates databases (Gemini, Intellicred and CVO Order) as needed with must current information.
• ?Prepares for and attends weekly meetings with updates on assigned bookings.
3. Assumes responsibility for maintaining effective business relations with clients, vendors, and other business professionals.
• ?Resolves or appropriately refers questions, requests, complaints, and problems.
• ?Obtains and conveys information as needed.
• ?Promotes goodwill and conveys a positive image of the Company.
4. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with area staff and with management.
• ?Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
5. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
• ?Performs miscellaneous clerical and administrative tasks.
• ?Performs special projects as assigned.
• ?Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
6. Assumes a supporting role for as required.
• ?Attends meetings as requested.
• ?Assists client and other associates when needed.
• ?Acts as mentor and tutor to junior members of the team.
Send resume to email@example.com