• Continuous management of JD Edwards accounts receivable system.
• Perform daily functions associated with accounts receivable which include:
o Retrieve daily online banking reports.
o Record cash applications to A/R subledger.
o Reconcile cash receipts and resolve issues.
• Run weekly aging reports and make collection calls on past due accounts.
• Month-end closing and verification processes.
• Monthly journal entry processing as required.
• Monthly accounts receivable reconciliations.
• Maintain Customer information as required.
• Support year end audit work.
• Other duties as required.
• 3 years related accounts receivable/cash application experience.
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited college.
• Software knowledge: ERP system (JDEdwards preferred) and MS Office.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and work independently.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org