The position will report to the President and support the President. Candidates must be very detail-oriented, professional, organized, and able to work independently and multi-task. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, meeting organization, calendar management, travel planning, time & expense management, pipeline updates and management, document and proposal creation, editing, review, and project billing/invoicing. We are looking for someone who is high energy, pro-active, highly organized, and previous experience assisting executive suite, preferably in a start-up group. Candidate must be a flexible, high achiever and able to work in a fast-paced, high intensity environment. Must be a team player that possesses excellent oral and written communication client skills. Overtime is required and may be unexpected at times.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• MS Word - Intermediate to Advanced skills (document creation and editing, page/section breaks, header and footer creation and editing, tables, formatting, conversion to pdf, mail merge, use of templates)
• MS Excel - Intermediate to Advanced skills (data entry, basic reports and mathematical functions, inserting sheets, pagination, printing, basic charts, headers & footers, mail merges; familiarity with billing/invoicing procedures helpful.)
• MS PowerPoint - Intermediate to Advanced skills (Presentation creation, templates and editing)
• MS Outlook - Intermediate to Advanced skills (email creation, calendaring, meeting invitations, creation/management of group lists, update of address books)
• MS Project- Intermediate to Advanced skills (Project tracking creation and editing) preferred
• Time and expense entry
• CRM system knowledge-
• Document and proposal production - printers, copiers, scanners, and binding machines
• Mail and package handling (incoming and outgoing, including postage metering, FedEx, and courier service)
• Travel planning
• Proofreading and editing of prospect / client proposals and reports
• Organization and collection of documents, forms and other required information in response to RFPs
• Familiarity with WebEx and coordination with conference calls
• Invoicing and billing
• 5+ years experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting executive suite, ideally in a Professional Services, Staffing or Consulting firm environment
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) including proofreading and editing
• Demonstrate excellent customer service with individuals at all levels both internal and external
• Commitment to working collaboratively with other administrative assistant to maintain seamless coverage of department as needed
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. Advanced education/ degree a plus, but not mandatory.
• Able to work overtime on an as needed basis
• Other duties as assigned
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org