Associate Accountant in Marietta
Summary: The Associate Accounting Specialist processes invoices by computing, classifying, recording, and verifying numerical data to accurately reconcile assigned pharmaceutical programs by performing the following duties in a timely manner and within departmental/company standard operating procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Receives invoices, check requests and credit card transactions according to Accounting department procedures, spec sheet or budget. Reviews invoices for accuracy. Codes bills and participant expense reports. Reviews vendor invoices for appropriate supporting documentation and approval prior to payment or entering into database.
• Sets up new vendors in accounting software (including W-9 tax information) for creating vendor payments.
• Verifies and processes invoices, check request and credit card transactions accurately for payment in accordance with vendor terms.
• Matches checks with appropriate backup, obtains officer signature and processes checks for mailing or distribution to coordinators.
• Resolves any issues directly with vendor or coordinator to ensure that payment can be remitted timely.
• Accurately maintains/ updates vendor files according to Accounting Department procedures.
• Performs Speaker Bureau program reconciliations based on predetermined deadlines (within 60 days of activity) or as assigned by Director of Finance to provide timely project closings.
• Imports activity from internal proprietary database into accounting system, troubleshoots as necessary.
• Reconciles Speaker Bureau database to Quickbooks periodically (at least monthly). Also perform final reconciliation at the close of the project.
• Responds to client compliance reports as required.
• Communicates with Account Services and Speaker Bureau coordinators regarding current project status.
• Processes BTA charges for programs using online expense management software (Expensewatch) and reconciles account.
• Verifies 1099 information annually for transmitting 1099 returns to I.R.S.
• Assists in gathering invoice support and documentation for external auditors during audit.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Customer service focused with excellent interpersonal skills. Assertive to obtain information from coordinators and meeting planners to close jobs timely.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. The candidate must have at least one professional internship; one to two years of related experience is preferred.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of accounting software, database software, spreadsheets, email, word processing and the Internet.
Licensing and Contracting Specialist in Norcross
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Life Insurance Licensing experience required
Works internally with other Departments, and externally with carriers and agents to promptly respond to all licensing and contracting inquiries.
Facilitates associates through the licensing and contracting process.
Provides unlicensed associates with the necessary information required to obtain their licenses.
Provides licensed agents with the necessary information to maintain their resident and non-resident licenses.
Provides alternative contracting solutions when initial options are not possible.
Reviews submitted contracting requests by agents to ensure they meet current company standards.
Ensures all agent inquires involving licensing and contracting are answered promptly and meet current company standards.
Follows up promptly with agents for missing information.
Ensures all internal department inquires involving licensing and contracting are answered promptly and meet current company standards.
Maintains follow-up schedule to ensure carrier completes contracting/appointment in a timely manner.
Utilizes appropriate support system to track and record agent appointments and licensing to meet current company standards.
Maintains knowledge on assigned company appointment processes to meet company standards.
Compliance Specialist in Smyrna
Completing or renewing business licenses in local jurisdictions
Determining appropriate jurisdictions for Ohio and Pennsylvania employees and getting these set up in payroll.
- Updating unemployment rate changes for each state.
- Responding to requests for data from governmental agencies
- Quarterly hours/earnings data by state
Overseeing the company fleet program (registrations and car sales for owned vehicles, leases for leased vehicles, car transfers, etc.)
Coordinating the company’s RapidGate program with military installations (registering the base, approving badges, coordinating payments)
Overseeing badging and parking registrations at airports (Responding to requests from TSA, providing data, coordinating payments)We would want someone proficient with Excel and reports. Regulatory experience is important. Payroll or Accounting experience would be helpful.
Accounts Receivable Associate in Alpharetta
Receives, posts and reconciles third party payments into SAP.
• Processes monthly, bi-monthly and weekly summary billing reports for specified clients
• Reviews and mails invoices on a daily basis
• Conducts collection calls/correspondence to customers when warranted
• Researches discrepancies on client accounts
• Recommend changes to policy/procedure to improve efficiency and effectiveness of process
• Other duties as assigned
• Prefer previous accounts receivable experience with cash posting, collections, etc
• Ability to calculate numbers, correct entries, and post to records
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
• Ability to use judgment and to manage and impart confidential information
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
• Ability to handle high volume environment; Organized and detail oriented
Inventory Analyst in Duluth
he key function of this role is to manage the spare parts inventory and be able to analyze the needs in a timely and cost effective manner as well as provide a high level of customer service to the dealer network.
• Optimize the inventory of spare parts in our warehouse to balance customer demand vs inventory cost
• Expedite delivery of parts from our vendors
• Assure that cost information is accurate in our inventory management system
• Automate our parts ordering process using available tools
• Validate stock to ensure and maintain the accuracy of parts by measuring or comparing product in stock with dealership requests
• Perform analysis of stocking levels using existing inventory management system and Microsoft Access and Excel
• Provide visibility of expected delivery dates for items not filled from stock
• Prioritize backorder fulfillment with our vendors
• Respond to parts sales calls and assist customers with orders
• Communicate with suppliers on inventory needs and status of orders
• Cross-functionally communicate and share knowledge with other members of the parts and whole goods operation staff
• Prior inventory experience in a farm/mechanical/industrial equipment environment or exp as Financial Analyst
• Expediting and project management skills
• Experience with setting warehouse stocking levels, including min/max, reorder points and safety stock
• Expert with advanced functions in Microsoft Access & Excel. Must be able to create, manipulate, query and create reports for analysis
• Familiarity with usage of legacy ERP systems; ours is BAAN
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Specific experience with BAAN ERP systems
• Familiarity with agricultural equipment industry
• Experience working with international companies, vendors, etc
• Ability to speak, read, write in Korean, French or Italian
• Knowledge of importing industrial products, including freight, customs, etc
• Bachelors Degree in above disciplines
Also have needs for:
Forklift Operators and Cherry Picker Operators
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org