- Data Entry Associate with Accounts Payable experience
- Regional Buyer - The Regional Buyer is responsible for placing orders in a timely fashion based on warehouse needs. The PM and Warehouse Coordinator determine needs and place requests in a system. The Regional Buyer is responsible for pulling a report on the items needed and placing the orders for various assigned locations/warehouses. They are also responsible for monitoring status of orders and delivery to designated facilities; documentation and communication with Scheduling and Warehousing Departments; assist in the monitoring of Inventory levels at distribution centers; reconciliation of Purchase Orders with Accounts Payable.
- Customer Service Associate - Very fast-paced environment. Very high call volume - up to 70 - 100 calls per day. CSR will be getting orders via calls, emails and fax.
CSR will work directly with the customer
CSR will enter/build order in a Micro Soft-based system
After the order is entered, it will go into production. There is a planning person that acts a liaison between CSR's and production scheduler. They will work with the planning person on returns or anytime they have damaged freight.
The CSR would then work with the customer on returning material and processing the returns. Must have a college degree and experience in construction a plus.
- Executive Assistant - Relieves the executives of administrative type functions in order to increase the time the executive has available for executive level responsibilities. Handles a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Regional Sales Manager - Responsible for managing all aspects of territory (South East) development, specifically maximizing new business revenue from the Commercial and Federal segments.
Primary duties include engaging with existing customers as part of an integrated account management routine, communicating updated product information, responding to product / price enquiries in a timely and effective manner ensuring the maximum ROI from our extensive lead generation activities and managing the sales administrative process within the allocated region.
Additionally, the successful applicant will be responsible for accurate forecasting, assisting the indirect sales team in supporting regional channel partners and providing input / feedback on our overall marketing efforts.
- Material Handler - Under direct supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines. Computer knowledge necessary. May operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment. Normally receives detailed instructions and supervisory review of all work.
- Also recruiting for Warehouse associates, temporary Receptionists!!