Commission Specialist in Norcross
• Gather carrier commission data from various sources
• Manipulate carrier data
• Escalate exceptions to Commissions Specialist II or Supervisor
• Prepare weekly commission batch for uploading to Server Logic
• Audit total deposits from carriers vs. total payouts to agents
• Archive all carrier source data once weekly batch is complete
• Prepare agent payroll and debit cards
• Coordinate with Agency Integrator to update policies to In Force status (every 2 weeks)
• Coordinate payout of special carrier bonus payments
• Other tasks and projects as assigned by Supervisor
• Customer service oriented
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong in mathematics
• Detail oriented
• Well organized
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Computer skills:
o Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products including: Excel, Access, Word, Outlook
o Experience with both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
• High School Diploma with some college
• Accounting experience or related college coursework
• 3-5 years of work related experience
Inside Sales who speaks Canadian French in Norcross
Be part of the industry leader in B2B lead generation!
As a business development associate, you will be an extension of our clients’ sales team, making prospecting cold calls to senior level business decision makers. Using our best practices approach, you will identify business needs and issues, capture market intelligence and qualify, nurture and deliver opportunities that generate sales for our clients.
Associates benefit from exceptional, best-in-class training which covers multiple sales methodologies (including SPIN and Solution Selling), social selling, Sales 2.0, DISC ® and goal-setting.
1. Prospect, qualify and develop sales-ready leads through targeted, outbound calling and emailing.
2. Respond to and qualify incoming inquiries from phone and web.
3. Gain understanding of client’s solution and gather information about the prospect’s needs and pain points.
4. Overcome business objections of prospective customers.
5. Accurately track and report all lead pipeline information in proprietary CRM.
6. Consistently achieve metrics on qualified leads.
1. Three+ years B2B sales prospecting or other relevant experience.
2. Solid computer skills.
3. Excellent written and verbal skills.
4. Strong, clear voice with high energy and good phone presence.
5. Customer focused mentality and a winning, positive attitude.
6. Solid general business background.
7. Bachelor’s degree.