Customer Service Rep in Alpharetta- Key Retail Customer Order management. The position is responsible for executing the order management process; including short term forecast management, ensuring product supply and ultimate delivery to the customer. Position will interact daily with Sales, Demand Planning, Logistics, Credit, Customers, and 3rd Party Warehouses.
Telemarketer in Alpharetta- This position entails making outbound calls to people who have been invited to a seminar. Must be comfortable making outbound calls and entering information into a database.
Construction Assistant Field Supervisor in Johns Creek - commercial construction experience. We need someone with actual field experience, can read construction plans, understands construction coordination, works well in a team environment, reliable and a self-starter.
Accounts Receivable Associate in Alpharetta- responsibilities of this position are Short Pays, Adjustments/Write Offs, Process Credit Memos, Backup for billing coordinator. Experience / Skills Requirements: Bookkeeping / accounting background and knowledge of Great Plains and/or ERP system would be helpful. Proficiency with the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) is needed.
Billing Specialist in Alpharetta- Works with all markets to ensure billing prep files are ready on a daily basis.
- Drops the integration file for billing between Command and Great Plains, runs multiple validation reports between systems.
- Validates billing, prints invoices, post batches & mail invoices for the Southeast
- Reviews, researches and works tickets that failed to invoice for corrective action and re-send for invoicing.- Backup for AR- Post sales coordinator.
- Coordinates High call volume information and issues with sales, plants, AR, Quality and management on a daily basis
- Submit daily billing file to IMS
Experience / Skills Requirements:
• Computer Knowledge including experience with Microsoft Excel/Access/Word. Command experience helpful
• Strong understanding of general accounting principles
• Basic understanding of Notice to Owner & lien requirements helpful
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills & able to prioritize tasks effectively
Customer Service / Sales Support for Billing in Alpharetta:
Process and enter quotes/projects in Command and Great Plains. Update status as order works through the process
Performs daily billing edit prep for invoicing process, coordinates information and needs from plants, sales, customers and other depts
Reviews and write up short payments on account for pricing, tax and billing errors
Conducts disputed invoice review, aids in collections or account review
Aids in obtaining COI and customer POs and vendor packets
Assists in daily filling and billing
Reviews of daily signed delivery tickets to process and send to IMS
Backs up billing coordinator for invoicing and aids credit in review of unapplied cash as needed
Strong computer skills - Excel/Access/Word. Command exp helpful
Strong understanding of general acct principles
Basic understanding of Notice to Owner and lien requirements helpful
Send resumes to email@example.com