DISCOVER STAFFING Career Opportunities:
EDI & Master Data Analyst in Alpharetta
• Act as key coordinator between internal clients (Customer Service, Finance and IT) and external business trading partners (Customers, Wholesalers, and e-commerce network service providers) for set up of EDI transactions
• Plan, test and implement EDI and XML transactions
• Monitor all EDI activity to ensure production transactions are flowing correctly Test and debug problematic issues
• Map inbound and outbound transactions to target applications for customers and partners. Most interfaces are with large retail customers, warehouse and Global factories.
• Basic desktop support is advantage but not required (i.e. load windows, load software basic troubleshooting)
• Ability to work with multiple projects and large volumes of data with attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with other user departments across all levels of the company.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work under deadline pressure is essential.
• Ability to grasp new projects and concepts in a short time span.
Skills / Experience:
• Associates degree or higher
• +3 years technical experience of programming and development techniques used to create ANSI-X12 EDI transactions (810, 844, 845, 846, 850, 852, 856, 940, 944, 945 etc)
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in upgrading and migration of EDI software
• Process and communication models XML, AS2, FTP, SFTP, HTTP,
• Basic excel and word skills are required
• Working knowledge of MS Access an advantage.
• Data Modeling (XML and database)
• Integration experience (B2B, EDI, VANS, Hubs, etc.)
• Business and procurement principles (OM, WMS, Invoicing, etc.)
• Experience with multiple EDI translators preferred
• Experience on-boarding new trading partners
Business Reporting Analyst in Norcross
• Analyze data and results for performance and trends
• Prepare detailed and accurate reports for senior management and sales organization
• Create and distribute monthly, quarterly results for review and discussion
• Assist in preparing and understanding key metrics about the business with emphasis on improving organizational performance
• Ad hoc analysis and reporting
• Bachelors or professional degree
• 3-5 years relevant experience
• Strong Excel skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to learn and become subject matter expert on Business Intelligence, specifically MicroStrategy
• Knowledge of web analytics preferred
• Aptitude to learn and master internal database and reporting systems