DISCOVER STAFFING is currently seeking candidates for a contracts administrator in Alpharetta.
- Draft contractual terms and conditions and negotiate directly with customers.
- Interface directly with customers, sales personnel, Legal and staff to ensure business, legal, compliance, security and audit terms and conditions and customer requirements are fully captured in contract documents.
- Sell value of terms and conditions both internally (i.e. Sales, Client Engagement, etc.) and externally (customer).
- Support RFI/RFP process by drafting common question (i.e. company information, security responses, etc.) responses and coordinating legal/corporate marketing approval.
- Serve as central point of contact for sales, legal, product management, customer managers and management for all contract questions related to assigned customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years contracts drafting experience, preferably experience in Insurance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills involving prioritizing and re-prioritizing projects
- Works well in team environment
- Proficient using MS Office Suite
Please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration. Please indicate your interest in this position and your salary requirements.