Discover Staffing is recruiting for the following positions.
1. HR Director- 70K – 80K /yr. Direct Hire opportunity New Northside Drive area.
Promotes and implements human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs and directing staff.
2. Corporate Recruiter- Temp/Hire- $25.00 - $28.00/hr. Perimeter Mall Area
Will recruit for several types of roles. Must be Flexible and adaptable. Will source ,recruit, interview and hire. Must have creative sourcing techniques, i.e. Boolean, LinkedIn ,Indeed and others. If the candidate knows iCIMS, Taleo, PeopleSoft is a bonus but not necessary. Backgrounds in health care or medical, IT,SQL, Technical Recruiting and Medical Oncology A PLUS.
3. Recruiting Coordinator- (Maternity leave) $17.00 - $20.00/hr. Alpharetta, GA
The Recruiting Coordinator will help drive the recruiting process and ensure that candidates have a positive experience. This is a highly collaborative role that will work very closely with recruiters, HRIS team, human resource managers, hiring managers and candidates. The incumbent must be able to understand HR policies, procedures and how a recruiting/onboarding process can be efficiently structured to conform with the ever-changing regulatory environment. HR Technology experience is required. This is a matrix shared services position supporting over 13 different Jackson Healthcare companies. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a quick learner, organized, and detail oriented. He/she must be able to hit the ground running. Qualifications:
• 2 - 4 years of experience working in human resources
• 2+ years of experience in a recruiting or recruiting support role.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written - must be
4. HR Generalist- 60K/yr. Direct Hire opportunity Marietta, GA
Provides support for the Human Resources department including performing payroll as a backup, administer benefits, recruitment, and employee relations. Assists in the implementation and interpretation of human resource policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee booklets, communications, and/or meetings. Supports a high emphasis placed upon internal customer service.
1. Prepares regular semi-monthly payroll, monthly retiree payroll and weekly expense reimbursement payroll via ADP as a backup. Reconciles monthly payroll reports with the Payroll and Benefits Administrator.
2. Serve as a lead of the Wellness Program to include planning, executing and follow through of events, activities and duties on approved Wellness Program efforts by the HR Manager.
3. Monitor and manage all leaves of absence to ensure that reporting is current and accurate and that pay is processed accordingly. Responsible for employee and vendor communications with regards to leaves and to notify the HR Manager of all leave activities in a timely manner.
4. Supports the HR Manager with the administration duties of the company’s pension plan and monthly disbursements to retirees via ADP. Support the HR Manager in working with retirees and the pension plan as assigned to serve as a point of contact. Support the HR Manager with audits through preparing information and performing audit duties as assigned.
5. Act as the first point of contact for eTime and Time Card needs. Train employees and supervisors on how to use the eTime system as assigned.
6. Performs recruiting activities to include managing job postings, applicants and conducting phone screens to short list candidates for hiring managers. Completes new hire intake forms with hiring managers for each open position and confirms that job descriptions are accurate for recruiting purposes.
7. Works with the Payroll and Benefits Administrator to ensure accurate and confidential payroll records, salary authorizations and related employment documents such as tax withholding and I-9 forms are maintained and compliant.
8. Responsible for working with the HR Manager to create, maintain and facilitate an effective co-op placement program and performing duties as assigned.
9. Handles tracking of relocation benefits and the taxes related to relocation.
10. Maintains and interprets the fringe benefits such as sick leave, short-term disability, vacation and holidays. Answers personnel questions from employees such as payroll and benefit inquiries.
11. Maintain and interpret all benefits and insurances such as health, life, and dental, vision, FSA AD&D, LTD, COBRA, Workers Compensation, unemployment, FMLA and 403(b).
12. Support and backup the Payroll and Benefits Administrator with all payroll forms, documents and month-end reporting needs, invoice preparation for the HR Manager to review and approve.
13. Answers outside inquiries such as unemployment claims and employment verifications as needed.
5. Executive Assistant- up to 80K/yr. Direct Hire opportunity.
Will be supporting the CFO and CEO of a large corporation in the Midtown area. MUST have C-suite experience!! Extensive board of director's experience. No Office Managers.
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com . PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK!!